Thursday 21 July 2011

Animal House-Cohort 11 Style

Our cohort and professors had a wonderful BBQ party on July 20. It was our version of Animal House- minus the togas, pot and affairs with the professors (oh goodness!). It was a wonderful way to relax and get to know each other. I have to say that I have never laughed so much. Everyone had funny stories to tell and the wine flowed freely. Oh and the food was fantastic!! Wish I had taken a doggy bag home!

Reflecting on this evening, I think this was the moment when I realized I could do this program. The support is amazing and our cohort seems to have clicked from day one. I know they would help me and support me through anything and the feeling is mutual. We are a diverse family!

Here are a few pictures from our evening. I wish I could have posted them all, but this is a good sampling. What a good looking bunch! And look at Kjell and Craig loading the dishwasher (I am so impressed). I of course was sitting like a princess and taking over telling stories- I will blame it on the wine!! LOL

It was so nice to meet our new profs and all the wives. They are amazing and funny. I truly feel blessed to be part of this group and on this amazing journey. We decided (with help from the wine) that our profs should have a party for us with each new course. Hmmmm-wonder how they feel about that?

Feel free to comment and share your stories of the night. Here is to Cohort 11- Colin, Craig, Marion, Monica, Jeannie, Lara, Cathy G, Susan, Sharon, Virginia, Balsam, Gina, and me (Cathy R)

No comments:

Post a Comment