Tuesday 5 July 2011

Reality is Setting In

Well-I am mastering the bus system and quickly learning to balance with every fibre of my being during the stops and starts. I will have fantastic quads, sculpted calf muscles and amazing abs (I should actually be thanking the Vancouver transit system for my daily workout!!)

Class was interesting. I am learning the art of discussion without actually coming to a conclusion. That is a new concept for me. I am very black and white and NEED an answer to every question posed. I think my cohort will be good for me! Hope they are patient as I try not to solve every world issue (LOL).
We have an assignment due on July 10-they let no grass grow under our feet!

I have tried every which way to Sunday to fix my memory card and upload pictures here, but alas the card is corrupt and therefore our cohort picture is gone. This took several attempts with downloaded programs (that didn't work) and then a trip on the bus to London drugs to have the pictures recovered to a CD- an excited bus trip home and $29.00 later only to discover some of the pictures weren't recovered. Soooo, another trip on the bus to London drugs and confirmation that the memory card was a dud-my money returned and a bus trip back home. Mildly frustrating to say the least. Bought a new memory card and will try again. Sheessk!

I still have to keep up with my regular job while here so had to finish reading a student's master thesis tonight (130 pages-yes sir re bob) and make comments and revisions before I could start my own homework of reading several articles before class tomorrow. Here it is 9:30 pm and just starting the readings! Ahhhhhhh.

I will sign off for the night so I can get to bed for midnight. I will check in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment