Sunday 3 July 2011

Canada Day and Happy Birthday to ME!

What a great weekend with my family. All 5 of my girls and my mom managed to get together for what I thought was a fun Canada Day celebration, however, I was surprised instead with a wonderful 50th birthday party. I don't actually turn 50 until July 28 but it was nice to get the party started! I took lots of pictures-some of which I am posting to brag up my beautiful family.

On another note, I start my journey to recieving a Doctor in Education at UBC tomorrow. I had to relocate from West Kelowna to Vancouver for the summer to take 2 courses. Yes-I am returning to school- not sure if I am crazy or really ambitious! Maybe a bit of both. Bless my daughter Simone for helping me learn the transit system here and taking me out to UBC so I could find my class before going tomorrow. She has the patience of a saint!

Well-here is to further education, new adventures and interesting journeys. I will blog as I go along with the hope that this will be therapeutic and keep me grounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment